The award-winning DuPont™ STOP™ program provides a path to workplace safety excellence by making safe behavior and workplace conditions part of the work culture.
The STOP™ Observation Checklist is an integral part of the STOP™ program. The Observation Checklist:
- lets you focus on actions and conditions at a deeper, subcategory level.
- is incorporated into STOP DataPro™
- may be customized for specific client needs
- includes spaces so you can make multiple observations on one checklist, or stay with the traditional practice of using one checklist per person contacted.
- is the same for STOP™ For Supervision and STOP™ For Each Other.
The STOP™ Observation Checklist is for current STOP™ clients only.
This is the standard STOP™ Observation checklist. If you have a custom version, or if you'd like to create a custom version, please contact your account representative at 877-262-7825.
Checklists must be bought per pack, and one pack consists of 100. When ordering, enter the number of packs, NOT the number of checklists. For example, if you would like to order 500 checklists, enter "5" in the quantity field.