DuPont™ Energy Efficiency: Theory of Steam Generation is part four of the DuPont™ Energy Efficiency 16-part training series featuring DuPont owner-operator content.
The course covers the theory of steam generation and how facilities can efficiently produce and use steam.
Course objectives include:
- Exercise proper safety precautions when generating steam
- Understand the effects of temperature and pressure on the process of steam generation
- Convert heat into useful work
- Use and interpret Mollier diagrams
- Apply specific best practices for energy efficient steam generation and use.
Heat Content of Steam
- Effect of Temperature and Pressure
Converting Heat and the Mollier Diagram
- Converting Heat to Work
- The Mollier Diagram
- Steam Generation Best Practices
Click here for the PDF spec sheet.