Motor Drives: Servo & Stepper Motors is part four of the Motor Drives six-part training series.
The course explains the construction and operation of servo and stepper motors.
Course objectives include:
- Identify servo motors and their uses
- Understand stepper motor operation
- Identify and understand the types of stepper motors and stepper motor controls.
- Servomotor Fundamentals
- Brushed and Brushless Servomotors
- Selecting Servomotors and Couplings
- Variable Reluctance Motor
- Permanent Magnet and Hybrid Motors
- Unipolar and Bipolar Motors
- Current Application Methods
Click here for the PDF spec sheet.