This program unravels the mystery and complexity of the Environmental Protection Agency's rulings and trains employees on how to better protect the environment.
- Air quality: CAA
- Water quality: CWA, SDWA
- Hazardous waste: RCRA, TSD, CERCLA, EPCRA, SARA
- Chemical safety and use: TSCA, FIFRA
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.